Friday, April 15, 2011

EXPLORING THE LIVE MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD - AUSTIN, TEXAS

I've been M.I.A. recently... and, I am happy to report that the reason for my online absence was due to a much-needed vacation.  It was time to get away, switch off the ol' noggin and soak up some American culture in the Lone Star State.

Tim and I celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary last Saturday, April 9th with a week-long adventure to Austin, Texas - the 'Live Music Capital of the World'. We loved it. Because, with all of that music, Texas BBQ, cold beer and sunshine - what's not to love?!  Plus, it's full of surprises around every corner that make for some great photo ops...

(To view the full gallery, click here to visit our page & become a fan of Anne Watson Photography on Facebook!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment