Friday, March 30, 2012

TAWNY & KNIGHTLEY McKENZIE | MOTHER + DAUGHTER

I was thrilled last weekend to bump into some great friends of mine, Tawny & Ian, at The OC Mart MIX in Costa Mesa and get to meet their adorable 4 1/2-month-old baby girl, Knightley (how can you not love that name, btw?!) for the first time.  I mean, I love babies and think all babies are beautiful - but, THIS baby. Knightley. Wow - so, so, SO cute. She has a better head of hair than any grown-up I know, and absolutely gorgeous blue eyes that'll knock your socks off.

Naturally, I couldn't help myself and snapped a few impromptu photos of Mom + Daughter.  And I thought I'd do this blog post to give you a tiny sample of highlights from our lil' spur-of-the-moment shoot for your baby-oogling pleasure!...

Follow Anne Watson Photography on the Web, Facebook and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment