Thursday, September 27, 2012

'ART WITH FALL FOODS' | THE NEW ANNE WATSON PHOTO GALLERY INSTALLATION AT THE OC MART MIX

Autumn has always been my favorite season. Kids are back to school, there's a crispness in the air as if God's turned up the A/C, and all of my favorite holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas - are only a matter of weeks away. AND so many of my favorite foods make their seasonal reappearance: Squash, Pumpkin, Brussels Sprouts, Root Vegetables, Apples, Mushrooms... ahh, it's heavenly! So, as a tribute to my favorite season, I've updated my gallery at The OC Mart MIX in Costa Mesa's SoCo Collection with some fun 'Art with Fall Foods'. Up now through Thanksgiving. Stop by to check it out - and if you love Fall as much as I do, feel free to email info@annewatsonphoto.com to purchase your very own prints!

{And stay tuned for the soon-to-relaunch Anne Watson Photography web site where you will be able to purchase prints online! More details coming soon.}

The newest Anne Watson Photography art installation at The OC Mart MIX in Costa Mesa's SoCo Collection: 'Art with Fall Foods'
Butternut Squash
Turnips
Brussels Sprouts
Fall-themed Rosetta Latte Art by Portola Coffee Lab Barista, Amanda Petrocelly
Left: Acorn Squash | Right: Forest Mushrooms
Japanese Kabucha Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment